Peace Silk - the silk that lets you sleep peacefully!
Our bed clothes cares for a recreative and quiet sleep. Our organic satin is characterized by a very smooth and lustrous fibre. It is hard-wearing and easy to clean. Silk bed clothing is recommended for allergic persons and suitable for sensitive baby skin.
Peace Silk pillowcases make hair beautiful and prevent hair breakage. Hair and skin slide over it, reducing tension and pulling during the night. Silk pillowcases are also less absorbent than cotton pillowcases and help the hair and skin maintain their natural moisture levels.
The silk comes from organic agriculture and is produced non-violently (organic and non-violent silk).The fabric was hand-dyed by Berta Maria with Aloe Vera. She has decades of experience in dealing with dye plants, medicinal plants and silk. Most of the plants she uses have been lovingly collected by hand from around Lake Constance. The vibrancy of the colors is unsurpassed. The effect of the plant's forces contributes to well-being and balance.
- Aloe vera has been around for thousands of years Valued for their healing powers and is still one of the most frequently used medicinal herbs today
- It is antibacterial and dirt-repellent and absorbs a lot of moisture
- Organic silk is durable and dries quickly
- woven from organic silk in Jharkhand/India
- manufactured and dyed in Germany
- useful envelope closure without buttons or zipper
- washable until 40°C/100°F by hand or washing machine
- recommended detergent: tenestar
More about Peace Silk...