COLORS ON DEMAND
We deliver our satin TUSHITA 80 in 15 pleasant herbal dye colors on customer request from a fabric length of 10 m. We are very happy to be able to work together with the dye works in the Richthof community for disabled people in Schlitz/Hessen (Germany).
The community in the villages of Sassen and Richthof sees itself as a place to live, thrive and grow old because it is their home and many years of their lives unfold there. Usually they arrive at a young age with age-appropriate needs and often stay until the end of their lives. Young families are founded, have children becoming adults and growing up accompanied by their community parents. In the two villages, around 250 men, women and children with intellectual disabilities are currently living in 26 large families in various forms of living (extended family, assisted independent living, assisted living, living and care for the elderly, etc.). People find meaningful employment in a large number of farms and workshops.
Visit the facility's website...
Your favorite color • Made in Italy!
Our partner for dyeing silk fabrics is a GOTS-certified family business in northern Italy, which offers you a wide range of fabric finishing options. The dyeing is done according to the fabric sample or color template. The color pattern should ideally be on silk fabric. But other materials are also possible. Unfortunately, Pantone color codes cannot be used for silk.
- You order the desired silk fabric from us in the shop (each + 1 m color tarnish)
- You send a color sample according to your ideas to the dye works. (correspondence in English)
- We send the fabric directly to the dye works
- After about two weeks you will receive a lab dip (fabric sample) from the dyer for approval or you can send changes to the printer
- About two weeks later you will receive the dyed silk fabric and you can use the fabric as you wish.
Download all information and contact details for the dyer here.
We also offer digital printing through our partner in Italy
Our partner in Italy is a GOTS certified printer in Como. It prints your designs using the files you provide (JPG, PDF or TIF) from 30 m. The templates can be prepared for cutting or laid out over the entire surface. Test prints are possible.
- Contact the printer
- Order the test fabric from Seidentraum
- Send the graphic file to the printer
- After that, discuss all the details with the print shop employee (in English)
- Buy the silk fabric in our shop (plus 100 cm extra)
- We send the fabric to the printer
- You will receive the invoice for the print and the finished product from the printer
Download all information and contact details for the printer here.