Baby Blanket Organic Wool/Silk • 95 x 95 cm
When newborns are wrapped in our blanket, it will feel like being in the womb - comfortably warm and secure.
This relaxes the baby and makes it easier for him to arrive gently in our world. In order to store the mother's scent in the cloth, it can be placed in the mother's bed before the child is born or worn as a scarf.
The blanket is designed warming and yet breathable, so that no heat is trapped and your baby feels really comfortable. Wool and silk supports optimal oxygen saturation of the blood and thus has a preventive effect against sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS). The existing heat is kept on the body and moisture is wicked away to the outside. The blanket is adaptable and nestles softly to the shapes of the small baby body. As a result, there are no pressure points and the baby can move its hands just like in the womb.
- Our material quality prevents heat and moisture accumulation
- Can also be used for babies with hip misalignments
- Tried and tested hundreds of times and constantly being further developed
- Material from controlled organic animal husbandry (kbT) certified
- Made in Germany
Since wool is hardly a breeding ground for bacteria, the products rarely need to be washed, even when worn next to the skin. Wool is dirt-repellent and regenerates by hanging for a while in fresh air.
If it is to be washed, please note the following:
- Wash carefully by hand in lukewarm water up to max. 30°C or in the machine on the wool cycle, only wring out and do not "rub", otherwise it will become matted
- Washing and rinsing water should have the same temperature
- Only use a suitable wool detergent very sparingly
- To grease the wool, it is advisable to occasionally treat the products with lanolin
- Since no synthetic fibers or rubber are used, things can expand a little. When wet, the material can be pulled back into its original shape
If the products are a bit wider, it is enough to moisten them and simply stretch them out again.
Sweating and friction when worn can cause untreated woolen clothing to become matted. Slightly matted clothing can be loosened up by first pulling the clothing widthways and then lengthways while it is damp. Wool responds to the state of health and constitution of the wearer. Felting is a natural process that can only be avoided by treating the fibers chemically. Wool that has been treated to be felt-free is plastic-coated and loses its healing power as a result.