Organic Peace Silk DUPION LW • plain weave white • 100% silk
36.00 €(1 m = 36.00 €)
- Bio-Silk is a pure natural product
- Organicic agriculture of the mulberry trees
- No appliance of pesticides
- No killing of the silkworms
- Manufacturing without heavy metal salts and harmful chemicals
- Fair wages for the workers
You can also get this fabric as DEVA peat silk.
For this, the Peace Silk is activated with the properties of the refined peat fibers. Please order the activation here! Activation extends the delivery time by around 7 days.
You can find more about DEVA peat silk at www.peat.clothing
Additional product information
- material 100% silk origin India type of silk mulberry rearing organic quality Peace Silk certificate Organic Textile Standard* manufacturing machine dyeing - width approx. 114 cm weight approx. 22 g/m² Availability: NOS * This fabric was manufactured according to one of the most stringent natural textile standards. All production companies are certified (spinning, dyeing, knitting and weaving). Since SEIDENTRAUM is not certified as a retailer, the product (in accordance with the provisions of the Global Organic Textile Standard gGMBH as the owner of the "GOTS" brand) can not be offered by us as "certified". Thank you to everyone involved in the production and organization of these beautiful silk textiles that strive to guarantee you top quality organic quality with the highest possible standard of environmental and social sustainability.
- 50 - 100
- 101 - 120 cm