Organic silk SHUNYU Georgette 5.5 • 100% silk black XL
27.00 €(1 m = 27.00 €)
Very light and smooth organic quality
Organic Silk - the queen of natural fibres A wonderful light Georgette 5.5 (24 g) extra large
Ideal for veil, scarves, transparent curtains and handkerchiefs. Its texture is unique and remarkable! Advantages of organic silk in contrast to conventional silk:
- The high-quality silkworm feed crucially improves the quality of the silk.
- Organic silk does not contain any residues from artificial fertilizers, pesticides or growth-enhancing substances.
- Organic silk production meets the requirements for “controlled biological production/husbandry” (kbT)
- Dyed in Germany under OEKOTEX100 cl. 1
Order your swatch...
- Bio-dynamic agriculture for the mulberry trees
- No appliance of pesticides
- Manufacturing without heavy metal salts and harmful chemicals
- Fair wages for the workers
material: 100% silk
origin: China type of silk mulberry
certificate*: Organic Textile Std.
width: approx. 135 cm
weight: approx. 24 g/m²
availability: on stock
* This fabric was manufactured according to one of the most stringent natural textile standards. All production companies are certified (spinning, dyeing, knitting and weaving). Since SEIDENTRAUM is not certified as a retailer, the product (in accordance with the provisions of the Global Organic Textile Standard gGMBH as the owner of the "GOTS" brand) can not be offered by us as "certified". Thank you to everyone involved in the production and organization of these beautiful silk textiles that strive to guarantee you top quality organic quality with the highest possible standard of environmental and social sustainability.
Additional product information
- 15 - 50