Peace Silk scarf DEVA • 110 cm • 100% organic silk
The vegan alternative - PeaceSilk
Unbleached silk scarf Pongé 5 (22 g/m²) as a cuddle cloth, for decoration and a seasonal table or as a fashionable pocket square - suitable for dyeing yourself.
The cut edges are hemmed. Processing takes place in a regional sewing shop.
The Peace Silk is activated with the warming and protective properties of the peat. We use the TÄLMA emulsion from Johannes Kloss and Stefan Möhner for this. It is made from colloidal peat from Sweden with the addition of horse chestnut extract, larch resin and mallow blossoms. The properties are thus permanently transferred to the silk fabric.
The combination of refined peat and Peace Silk creates an environment that many users describe as strengthening and protective when the textiles are used as bed linen, clothing or when designing living spaces.
You support with the purchase of this product:
- The non-violent silk production without animal suffering
- Artisan families in rural areas of India
- The regional craft in Germany
Additional product information
- Care instruction
- With the right care, your silk products will last for years without losing quality. There are a few important notes to note, since silk as a natural fiber can not be treated as a synthetic fiber. Please note: * Never spray the silk with perfume or deodorant * Silk should not be exposed to direct sunlight for long periods * Do not remove any stains with water * Never wring silk [IMAGE] We recommend to wash silk with "hand wash" (in the washbasin or in the washing machine) with max. 40 ° C. tenestar_2a Notes * It is best to use our special silk detergent tenestar. * Soak the silk about 3-5 minutes in lukewarm water. * Wash dark silk only briefly in cold hand bath, do not soak! * During this time, move the fabric slightly back and forth. * Do not ring out! * Once the silk is wet, act more cautiously as the silk is more sensitive in the wet condition. * After max. 5 minutes hand bath remove the silk and rinse the fabric with cold water, adding a teaspoonful of vinegar to remove any soap residue. * Let the fabric drip well. * Do not dry in the sun or tumble dryer Hinweise von tenestar (PDF zum Download)... Ausführliche Pflegehinweise für Seide (PDF zum Download)... Silk care and spot removal (PDF).. .
- material 100% silk origin India type of silk mulberry rearing non-violent quality Ahimsa certificate Org. Textile certif. manufacturing Saxony dyeing - size approx. 110 x 110 cm weight approx. 22 g/m²