Scarf Peace Silk MALVE • herbal dyed by Berta Maria • 100% Silk
Exclusive Colours of Nature
This unique peace silk scarf was hand-dyed by Berta Maria. She has decades of experience in dealing with dye plants, medicinal plants and silk. Most of the plants she uses have been lovingly collected by hand from around Lake Constance. The vibrancy of the colors is unsurpassed. The effect of the plant's forces contributes to well-being and balance.
These scarves are dyed with mallow blossoms and logwood.
The silk fabrics are woven from Peace Silk in India and come from organic silk farming. The production of the cloths takes place in a Leipzig craft business.
- 30 x 30 cm • Satin 70 g/m²
- 55 x 55 cm • Satin 70 g/m²
- 110 x 110 cm • Tabby 22 g/m²
Please note that the colors may differ from the original when shown on your screen!
Additional product information
- Care instruction
- For textile care we recommend hand washing with silk detergent tenestar up to 80°F (30°C) Ironing on level •• (silk)
- 100% silk
- Peace Silk, organic silk kbT (EU 834/2007