Peace Silk satin pocket square •30 cm CALENDULA YELLOW • 100% organic silk
Excusive Colours of Nature
Silk scarf made of satin (75 g/m²) as a fashionable pocket square (pochette) - suitable for self-coloring. The cut edges are hemmed. The processing takes place in a regional sewing workshop.
This unique peace silk scarf was hand-dyed by Berta Maria. She has decades of experience in dealing with dye plants, medicinal plants and silk. Most of the plants she uses have been lovingly collected by hand from around Lake Cons tance. The vibrancy of the colors is unsurpassed. The effect of the plant's forces contributes to well-being and balance.
This scarf is dyed with calendula.
The silk fabrics are woven from Peace Silk in India and come from organic silk farming. The production of the cloths takes place in a Leipzig craft business. Satin 70 g/m³
You support with the purchase of this product:
- The non-violent silk production without animal suffering
- Artisan families in rural areas of India
- The regional craft in Germany
Additional product information
- Care instruction
- With the right care, your silk products will last for years without losing quality. There are a few important notes to note, since silk as a natural fiber can not be treated as a synthetic fiber. Please note: * Never spray the silk with perfume or deodorant * Silk should not be exposed to direct sunlight for long periods * Do not remove any stains with water * Never wring silk [IMAGE] We recommend to wash silk with "hand wash" (in the washbasin or in the washing machine) with max. 40 ° C. tenestar_2a Notes * It is best to use our special silk detergent tenestar. * Soak the silk about 3-5 minutes in lukewarm water. * Wash dark silk only briefly in cold hand bath, do not soak! * During this time, move the fabric slightly back and forth. * Do not ring out! * Once the silk is wet, act more cautiously as the silk is more sensitive in the wet condition. * After max. 5 minutes hand bath remove the silk and rinse the fabric with cold water, adding a teaspoonful of vinegar to remove any soap residue. * Let the fabric drip well. * Do not dry in the sun or tumble dryer Hinweise von tenestar (PDF zum Download)... Ausführliche Pflegehinweise für Seide (PDF zum Download)... Silk care and spot removal (PDF).. .
- material 100% silk origin India type of silk mulberry rearing non-violent quality organic certificate Org.Text. certif. manufacturing Saxony dyeing herbal size approx. 30 x 30 cm weight approx. 75 g/m²